Count on Accounts Payable software to:
- Maintain complete vendor information including unlimited contacts, e-mail addresses, remittance address, purchase order addresses, and detailed notes.
- Define General Ledger accounts and pre-set distribution percentages per vendor for automatic allocations.
- Provide powerful inquiries that offer instant access to information including vendor invoices, debit memos, credit memos and payments.
- Enable you to view or print detailed purchase journals as well as open accruals on demand.
- Automate payment processing with check printing, one-up check printing, letters of credit, wire transfers, and ACH processing.
- Set automatic tolerance levels to flag buyers, through work flow alerts and conditional e-mails, if invoice discrepancies exist.
- Include flexible payment processing options such as automatic and manual payment selections, hand written check processing, letters of credit, and wire transfers.
- Provide bank reconciliation with the ability to clear checks and print reports that show cleared or outstanding checks.
- Interface S2K Accounts Payable with the paperless accounts payable solution from MetaViewer, which lets you automate your approval workflow.
S2K General Ledger also provides a bank reconciliation option that allows you to reconcile bank statements and general ledger accounts. You can track an unlimited number of bank accounts, void checks before they are sent or after they are posted, and review total debits posted to General Ledger for each period.
S2K Rebates / Promotions
The S2K Rebate and Allowances Tracking application offers the following features:
- General Ledger entries for accrued customer and vendor rebates
- Establish a single rebate program that covers multiple customers
- Entry programs to claim customer rebates, reducing the current accrual and creating an accounts receivable credit memo
- Entry programs to claim vendor rebates, reducing the current accrual and creating a credit memo to Accounts Payable or an invoice to open Accounts Receivable (bill back)
- Supports Off-Invoice allowances by dollar amount or percentages that do not accrue and come directly off the customer or vendor invoice