The IBM Award-Winning Integrated Supply Chain Software we offer:
- 99% inventory accuracy at the warehouse, reduction of labor cost, and improved cash flow.
- Weekly Cycle Count eliminates the need for physical inventory and closing the warehouse at year-end.
- Accurate Control over inventory availability and forecasting for future orders, thus minimizing capital investment.
Moving forward with today’s supply chain challenges, it is crucial to avoid inventory shortages that will result in manufacturing disruption, and distribution loss of sales, penalties, and chargebacks by chain store clients.
- Integrated Software Modules: Order Processing, Warehouse Automation, Purchasing and Forecasting, A/R, A/P, G/L. E-Commerce, Retail, Analytics.
- Industries: Food Distribution, Food Processing, Distribution, Manufacturing, Apparel, Lumber, and Pharma.
- Streamlined Inventory Management: Products received at the warehouse are directly shipped off the dock. Weekly Cycle Count eliminates the need to close the warehouse at year-end and take a physical count. This results in inventory accuracy and reduced labor cost.
- Original Software Code is provided can be modified and supported.
- Unlimited user licenses can be purchased
SMC Data Systems has been exclusively representing VAI Enterprise Resource Planning software for nearly 2 decades.
As a trusted advisor SMC provides supply chain management software solutions for Manufacturing and Distribution (food and hard goods), Warehouse Automation and Financial modules for the mid range market.
We’ve Been Building Long Term Relationships for Over 40 Years
All Our Software Is:
Our Tech Support Comes From The U.S.